Stuck for social media ideas?
We’ve created a social media cheat sheet for VAs because we know you guys struggle with blank pages!
Hundreds of posts you can download and use in your business.
- Filter them for your biz.
- Adapt them.
- Add pictures and videos.
- Schedule them!
What’s on SVA’s social media cheatsheet?
So what’s in the list? We have posts for different services. We have posts for different kinds of business. We have posts which encourage interaction. Posts you can add your own graphics to.
What we haven’t done is supply loads of graphics because what we want your posts to reflect YOUR BUSINESS! But if you want to create some, we recommend using Canva.
Not creatively gifted? Why not ask one of our APPROVED VAs who are graphics or social media specialists to help?
How do I post?
Our fave is Hootsuite, but there are lots of free alternatives to schedule your posts. There’s some evidence that posting from within the platforms live gives better visibility within their algorithm, so you may wish to consider doing some live too.
- Hootsuite – Free plan: 3 social profiles – 30 Scheduled Messages
- Buffer – Free plan: 3 social accounts, 10 scheduled posts, 1 user
What else should I include?
The posts themselves are only a guide… You will want to include:
- Links to your blog posts – don’t forget to reschedule these frequently for maximum exposure.
- Links to videos – e.g. explainer videos, SVA video, live recordings, updates from you.
- Pictures from events – Adds a personal touch – whether it’s the VA Conference or a great local coffee shop.
What frequency of posts?
Strategy for social media is tricky – sometimes it’s about getting in front of new leads, sometimes it’s about demonstrating your expertise, other times it’s simply reminding people that you are still active.
Have a look at your stats – is there a specific day or time which your posts get more reactions or clicks? Schedule around these.
Grab the Social Media Post download:
P.S. If you’d like to add your own suggestions, please feel free to do so – the sheet is fully editable as well as downloadable!