Here are five ideas which you can work on today, Marketing Friday, to get more business next week.
- Try contacting people advertising for part-time or temporary staff.
- Get in contact with your local temp agency and volunteer a special rate for their clients. Lots of temp agencies won’t send out staff for less than ½ a day and often the work can be done off site (e.g. marketing mail outs), making it ideal for VAs.
- Remember on average it takes 7 communications before someone will buy from you – so try, try, try, try, again, again and then try AGAIN! You don’t have to plague them with sales-y phone calls or emails – send a funny postcard or a link about their industry just to remind them of your presence.
- Join your local Chamber of Commerce, BNI, 4Networking or Women in Business event. These are usually listed on www.findnetworkingevents.com
- Put a sign up in your local coffee shop / Wi-Fi hotspot.
Natasha McCann, Admin Experts Online, http://www.adminexpertsonline.co.uk