Here are five ideas which you can work on today – Marketing Friday – to get more business next week!
- Create an “elevator” speech to tell people what you do in a couple of short sentences so you can effectively stick in their minds.
- Try a couple of paid-for networking groups like BNI, 4N etc – most will let you “try before you buy” and you might make some useful contacts.
- Tell everyone you meet about your business – your first client will probably be amongst your friends and family!
- Write a press release and call up / contact your local newspaper / magazines – try www.mediauk.com for contacts.
- Speak at an event, your local college, a new business event etc.