I have always been very proud of the fact that my income comes from the virtual assistant business but due to impending motherhood I have at least 3 months maternity leave where I cannot earn any money from the business. So I’m offering a very unique opportunity to just 15 VAs.
One on one training with Caroline Wylie, owner of Virtually Sorted and founder of Society of VAs, UK representative of VACertified and internationally recognised VA.
Availability: Limited to 15 places – must be taken before Jan 2012
- Introduction session via phone/Skype to establish goals and timeframes
- Reading materials to help you with your issues
- Legal pack – including client contract and subcontractors document templates
- Marketing plan designed for your business with SMART goals
- Time management tools including business automation and systems
- Help with setting up, managing and maintaining multi-VA working relationships
- 4 x one-on-one phone sessions with Caroline
Why only 15 places?
I run a full-time VA business – I have limited time to spare in addition to servicing my clients and I don’t want to bump the client workflow up when the team is having to work without me. I have no desire to offer VA training as part of the business on an ongoing basis, I earn enough money from just being a VA to finance my lifestyle, and there’s a pride in being able to claim that. How many other VA trainers can say the same? I’m only looking to replace my mortgage payments whilst on maternity leave – so once the places are gone, they’re gone!
How are you qualified to offer VA training?
I’ve been a VA for over 7 years. For five of those years, I have earned my income solely from being a VA, with no other external income. During that time I started off as a singleton – there was no one picking up my bills or paying the mortgage, so I had no choice but to make the business work and pay for itself from Day 1. And even when I got married and moved in with my husband, the mortgage and bills are still split 50:50 and we have a 5-bedroom house in one of Glasgow’s most exclusive areas. So my business is definitely NOT a lifestyle business or hobby for a bored housewife! It’s a real business, earning real money.
Secondly, my background is in marketing and advertising, so I have an understanding of one of the trickiest areas which VAs struggle with – finding suitable clients. I am able to pick and choose the clients we work with and have proven strategies in place to generate clients whenever we need more business. I can teach you how to use these strategies and tailor them to your business.
Who is this suitable for?
You might be a newbie who needs to replace your employee income straight away. You might be an old hand who just needs some help with specific areas of your business – perhaps marketing or team building. Or maybe you’ve been a VA a while and just can’t figure out why everyone else is doing better than you?
What you must be able to do is:
- Be able to commit to an initial meeting and 4 x phone meetings (can do evenings/weekends if this suits you better).
- Pay in advance of your sessions beginning.
- Be able to complete your sessions before I go on maternity leave in February 2012.
Sounds like something you want?
If you have any other questions, please contact email@example.com