Every year international virtual assistant veteran Sharon Williams (The 24 Hour Secretary) pulls in favours from her little black book of virtual assistant contacts and gets everyone online for 3 days in May at the Online International Virtual Assistant Convention (OIVAC).
OIVAC Virtual Assistant Conference – what you get:
You’ll learn a variety of skills, hone your marketing, catapult your business to the next level. The best of the best present here, and you’ll be learning alongside international VAs. It’s also great for those who might struggle to get to physical events, and there will be the chance to:
- Network online with other VAs
- Win prizes
- Ask live questions
- Watch catch up replays of the webinars
Earlybird pricing is $99 and then goes up to $129. You can view the whole sessions/timings here:
NB: Sessions will be recorded so you can replay them at a time which suits you. You’ll also be able to submit questions in advance of the sessions to be asked live to the trainers, so whilst this is a USA based conference, the timings are very much done with an international audience in mind. The emphasis is on virtual assistant collaboration around the world. #CollaborationNotCompetition.
This year, UK highlights will include:
- Steph Middleton Foster – “Automate Anything with Active Campaign”
- Caroline Wylie – “Non-salesy sales for virtual assistants”
- Open networking sessions for newbies
- Sharon Williams herself will be hosting an “Ask the trainers” session
- Steph Middleton Foster – “How to Win Awards and Use Them to Supercharge Your Marketing Strategy”
- Sessions on LinkedIn Profiles, podcasting, blogging…
- and “Building a Multi-VA Team” with the phenomenal panel of Lisa Kolb, Tammy Durden, Nanette Thelemaque
This year, there are 3 different “strands” you can follow: one for newbies, one for those growing their business to include associates and one for those veterans who might be looking to revitalise their business or refocus their offering as an established VA.