Here are five simple ideas which you can work on today, Marketing Friday!
- Print business cards with an explanation of what you do – lots of people aren’t entirely sure what a Virtual Assistant is!
- Print loads of business cards – you can never have too many of these, but you may want to do a smaller print run initially as you may want to change your description of services or your tagline after trialling them on real prospects. We recommended a minimum of 200 to start.
- Hand out 5 business cards a day – I heard a story recently of someone getting an excellent new client because a Big Issue seller passed on his business card.
- Give your contacts extra copies of your business cards to give out to their contacts.
- Put your signature with website link on the bottom of all your emails.
Natasha McCann, Admin Experts Online, http://www.adminexpertsonline.co.uk