Ever wanted a regular reminder to keep on track with your business? A little inspiration in a box? Well that’s the idea behind SVA’s Virtual Assistant Business Box subscription.
The idea behind virtual assistant subscription box:
I was lamenting recently that I never get anything nice through the post – junk mail, bills, dull, boring, yawn… My kids get all sorts of awesome through the post: Comics, letters from adventuring cats, cool stuff from my little Sis which she picks up on her travels… Not fair! I want some!
I began to think it would be nice if I had something to look forward to. A subscription. But not a frivolous one. (Oh, well maybe a little bit! You know I like a bit of fun…) but one that had a proper purpose too.
And really SVA is in an ideal position to source fun, interesting, useful and practical goodies – we often get sent samples, or if not, we can usually bulk purchase to secure discounts.
The idea is that the information in the box builds into a trackable system for your business:
How is your business doing?
What could you improve?
Where is your focus?
So every 90 days, you get a nice letterbox friendly parcel to open.
Feedback from the Sept/Oct/Nov Box:
“Mine arrived today. Lots of giggle stuff, and a brilliant goal setting thing, and some really useful tips about keeping in touch with old/potential clients… THANK YOU Caroline. Splendid idea!”
“Lovely stuff – will be using the postcards! Thanks for your efforts in pulling boxes together – I think you’ve priced it well and everyone loves to receive pressies in the post.”
The last lot sold out in 24 hours… so make sure you ORDER NOW.
What’s in the box?
- Your review and goal setter – this is the same every 90 days, so it builds into a way of charting your business growth through the year
- Something for your business – could be some postcards, might be a HOW TO guide, usually seasonal.
- An SVA goodie – might be one of our Guides, a book, a sticker…
- Some stationery – fun, funky, interesting for you to use!
- A wee treat – might be edible, might be something nice to use in the bath…