Here are five ideas which you can work on today – Marketing Friday – to get more business next week!
- Set up an email newsletter sign up box on your website.
- Send out a monthly newsletter with special info on your services, events which might interest your target market, a “how to” section or other useful info.
- Use a mailing list provider like www.constantcontact.com to keep your email off the spam blacklist.
- Use Google Adwords to sponsor keywords relevant to the services you offer clients. The top search terms such as “virtual assistant” will cost the most so try and save money by using niche terms such as “virtual assistant Wolverhampton” or “call answering Bristol” www.google.co.uk/adwords
- Visit the SVA bookshop and look up the excellent resources there on marketing your VA business. I particularly recommend “Get Clients Now”.