My lovely hubby is taking me to see Madonna on Saturday – a little light relief:
Very excited about it as I’ve never actually seen her live. I do distinctly remember wanting to be her when I grew up – I think that dream might get shelved, but I fully intend to hire some bouncers to run round Hyde Park one day!
I’m also excited about The SVA Big Meet which is in full swing… I’m happy to confirm a few more details below. And there’s a fabby freebie from those lovely people at Moo.com!
Those lovely people over at Moo.com are helping out the UK’s virtual assistant community, they are giving away free mini-cards to SVA members. I actually use these instead of business cards, as you can put different designs on the front so that you can appeal to different clients or industries.
Hurry though – only valid till 31st July – click here>>>
If you have an event you’d like listed on https://www.societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk/events-the-virtual-assistant-diary just let me know! It’s free and we’re happy to list anything which will help VAs in their businesses.
The SVA Big Meet
Thrilled to reveal a little more about the Big Meet – the whole event is online, so you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home! You’ll still have the chance to chat informally with other VAs, there’s a few open networking sessions, some great training and inspirational speakers, and you’ll get useful and valueable information which you can use in your own business. Join us for:
- The Lazy Mare’s Guide to Marketing
- Protecting Your Business
- Expanding Your Empire
- 10 Steps to Starting As A Virtual Assistant
- Social Media & WordPress Magic
- Finance For Non-Professionals
- PLUS: Open networking with other VAs from all over the UK
- AND: A series of workbooks and guides to help you grow your business
We’ve designed the event to offer something for everyone – from a newbie thinking about starting, to the seasoned VA who already has a business they want to grow.
Tickets are limited to 50 – get yours now!
What else has been going on at SVA?
- In the Virtual Assistant Diary: Time Management Tips Webinar 16th July
- Book Reviews: Webspeak for Beginners & How To Be A Virtual Assistant
- What dropped off the bottom of your To Do List?
- Pinterest for VAs (SVA Premier paid-for section)