Find an Approved VA

Society of Virtual Assistants have over 1,000 virtual assistant members in the UK.   We aim to raise the standards of those VAs and help connect them with clients.

VAs registering as approved VAs have agreed to:

• Have professional email addresses and landline telephone numbers to ensure your security.
  • Back up data securely off site.
  • Answer phone calls or emails received within office hours next working day or to have an answerphone or autoresponder telling you of their return date.
  • Only take on tasks which they are fully capable of completing.

Notes for clients:

• VAs are not temps – they work virtually so you must be prepared for them to work off-site remotely.
  • Your VA is self-employed so there is no employee red tape or taxes to deal with.
  • UK Virtual Assistants cost £15-£35/hour but you will only pay for the hours which the VA is completing tasks on your behalf.
  • Virtual assistants do not work on a commission only basis.
  • To sort the list and look for specific skills, click on the arrows on each column.

Click here for list (opens in new window)

Please note, we ask that VAs self-certify these criteria and can not be held responsible for any loss or damage which occurs due to this listing.  However, if you have a complaint about any of the VAs on the list, please contact us with details on info@societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk and we will investigate on your behalf.

READ  New Virtual Assistant Standards

1. Benefits of Outsourcing on 18 July, 2012 at 4:43 pm

[…] a virtual PA, have a look at the Society of Virtual Assistants’ directory for an approved list (https://www.societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk/2011/04/06/find-an-approved-va/). The SVA assures you the best standard of customer service and professionalism in the virtual […]

2. Claire White on 20 February, 2013 at 10:47 pm

Hi Caroline

I’m pretty sure I joined and we had a conversation by email several months ago. I’ve just moved office and wanted to update my details but I can’t seem to find them.

The company is Claire White Associates.

Many thanks

Claire 😀

3. Nick Davis on 20 June, 2013 at 5:23 am

Nice one, I am looking for a VA for my typing and transcription bushiness, this is certainly going to help. Already contact a few on the list :-).

4. Claire on 15 November, 2013 at 7:02 pm

I’m considering joining?

5. stoneisland1000@hotmail.com on 10 February, 2014 at 10:42 am

lol

6. jen taylor on 11 August, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Hi

I would like to advertise here, please send me any relevant info

thanks

• Caroline on 15 August, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Hi Jen – You need to be a standard member first, and then be invited to join after fulfilling various criteria.

7. Candice Dolby on 17 September, 2014 at 11:01 am

Hi Caroline.

I’m desperately trying to add my business details onto your database but am struggling. I have paid the donation fee but can’t access the SVA standard membership area. Please advise.

Many thanks
    Candice

• Caroline on 8 October, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Hi Candice

You will be invited to join the approved scheme once you have been a member for 2 months. The email will have all details about how you can join. Donations are voluntary and are not in any way linked to the listings, which are free.

Caroline

8. TOYO LTD on 3 February, 2015 at 11:08 am

Hi, our company is TOYO LTD, a virtual assistant/secretary located in Sussex and Kent. We offer a wide variety of services including help audio typing, copy typing, with policies/procedures, setup of QMS (Quality Management System, particularly for Green Deal Installers), setup of a basic website, data entry, invoicing and anything that an office can help with.

How can I go about adding our company to your directory? I would be most grateful if you could send me an email to let me know. Our company website is http://www.toyoltd.co.uk

Many thanks!

9. Vaworker on 24 December, 2015 at 8:13 am

Hey I am working as VA Assistant and i want to know how can i joining and is it still now??

10. […] For example, I know a business where their employees were all saving their receipts, typing them into a spreadsheet, then submitting them to be reimbursed as expenses which the accounts assistant then had to process. We introduced them to an app which let them photograph the receipt on their iphone which uploaded it onto their accounts system and automatically created an expense report for reimbursement at the end of each month – best news: the app was free because they only had 3 people in the company. That was at least 4 hours saved monthly. Find your VA on https://www.societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk/ […]

11. Lana on 20 February, 2017 at 11:54 am

Hi
    This thought of being a VAN has intrigued me for a while now and the more I think of it,the more I feel I should start. Wanted to know is there any email where I could chat confidentially.

12. Katie on 25 February, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Hi,
    I joined the SVA in 2015, I have now moved and need to update my address but I can’t find my company in the listing?
    Can you advise where to find it?
    The business is KM Virtual Office