Society of Virtual Assistants have over 1,000 virtual assistant members in the UK. We aim to raise the standards of those VAs and help connect them with clients.
VAs registering as approved VAs have agreed to:
- Have professional email addresses and landline telephone numbers to ensure your security.
- Back up data securely off site.
- Answer phone calls or emails received within office hours next working day or to have an answerphone or autoresponder telling you of their return date.
- Only take on tasks which they are fully capable of completing.
Notes for clients:
- VAs are not temps – they work virtually so you must be prepared for them to work off-site remotely.
- Your VA is self-employed so there is no employee red tape or taxes to deal with.
- UK Virtual Assistants cost £15-£35/hour but you will only pay for the hours which the VA is completing tasks on your behalf.
- Virtual assistants do not work on a commission only basis.
- To sort the list and look for specific skills, click on the arrows on each column.
Click here for list (opens in new window)
Please note, we ask that VAs self-certify these criteria and can not be held responsible for any loss or damage which occurs due to this listing. However, if you have a complaint about any of the VAs on the list, please contact us with details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate on your behalf.