The Society of Virtual Assistants is happy to feature guest articles about subjects relevant to our target market of UK virtual assistants.
However, we do have a few rules surrounding what we’ll feature, so the quality of the site remains high. Our Article Submission guidelines are as follows:
Article Submission guidelines
- Writers must be UK-based.
- Subjects should be cleared with [email protected] before submission. The subject should be of interest to UK-based VAs.
- Articles must be at least 750 words long.
- Content must be unique.
- Links within the article will be no follow.
- You should include a biog (max 100 words) and author photo to appear alongside the article. You may include one link in your biog.
- You must own the copyright to any photos or other materials submitted for publication. The Society of Virtual Assistants will not be held responsible for any copyright restricted materials that you submit.
- If you want to advertise a product or service, there will be a charge and the Society of Virtual Assistants will mark your submission as advertorial when published.
- A Day In The Life Of… – Tell us about your VA business, we especially want to hear from VAs with unusual niches or a particular way of working. If you can answer these questions, it should give you a guide to the article.
- Your name and business name
- Tell us about you… (what made you become a VA, what is your background, how long have you been working this way)
- Tell us about your business… (include what makes it different, whether you work alone or as part of a team, the sorts of clients you work with)
- What is a typical day for you? (include pics if possible!)
- What’s the best thing about working this way? And the worst?
- Do you have any plans for the future?
- Link to your website
- Reviews – particularly comparing one product or service against another… Spellcheckers? Email marketing programmes?
- Top Tips – What do you wish clients understood? Any tips for new VAs about working as a subcontractor? Do you have an expertise you’d be happy to share with your fellow VAs?