We are now two months into our Marketing Friday series, I hope you’ve found some useful tips so far. Here are this week’s marketing ideas:
1. Offer a discount when someone refers a new client (make sure you only pay out when the new client pays their bill!)
2. Ask clients for any ways that you can change/make your business practices better, alternatively if you have lost a client, be sure to ask why!
3. Find a target market – contact them by mail, and be sure to follow-up with phone calls and letters. Use www.marketingfile.com to buy in lists of prospects. Top tip: Make sure the lists are small and very targeted, limit them by type of business, location, what data is available to purchase etc.
4. Identify new target markets. Spend 15 minutes thinking of 5 industries that could use a virtual assistant and what services they would want to use.
5. Advise clients of new services. Offer an introductory discount to get them to try it out.