I hope you’ve been enjoying our previous marketing tips, here are another 5 to help you market your virtual assistant business:
1. Network on online forums in your chosen target market – remember that website link on your signature again!
2. When you’re networking make a point of gathering as many business cards as you can – people are only too happy to give them away – rather than concentrating too much on dishing yours out, because each card you have gives you the chance to market yourself and your business to that contact.
3. Look out for networking events run by your local council – these range from support networks for young entrepreneurs, women into business groups and tax workshops run by Inland Revenue.
4. Send out 2 letters a week to potential new clients in your target market.
5. Follow them up your prospect list with phone calls – it’ll improve your conversions tenfold!