Here at SVA, we think virtual assistants should occasionally escape their desk and get out to meet one another face-to-face! There’s power in numbers, and our regional meet ups spark all sort of collaborations, ideas and knowledge sharing.
If you have an event for UK virtual assistants, please email us and we’ll be happy to list it for you free of charge.
- This event has passed.
The VA Conference/PA Show
25 February, 2020 - 26 February, 2020£80
The big annual Virtual Assistant Conference runs each year within The PA Show. This year, they have a new venue at London’s ExCel (near Docklands), and BeMyVA will be sponsoring the VA Conference and VA Awards as usual.
The second day of The PA Show tends to be the day when all the VA sessions are scheduled – so if you can only make one day, make sure it is WED 26 FEB you attend.
Speakers confirmed for this year:
- Suzanne Dibble – Understanding how to make GDPR and your legal docs work for you
- Mark Wright – From BBC’s The Apprentice Digital Marketing – Climb Online
- Jenna Davies – Public speaker and coach Speak up and win more clients!
- The VA Breakfast – usual free to attend panel based session
- The Awards – Best Newcomer, Outstanding VA of the Year Grand Final
£80 + VAT for all UK VA Conference sessions
or £20 + VAT per UK VA Conference session
Bookings to be made via the The PA Show web site. Click here for your free registration to attend The PA Show and then select your education program to book your learning and development sessions. (VA Breakfast & UK VA Conference).
If you would like to feature your event here, please email us at [email protected]