Here at SVA, we think virtual assistants should occasionally escape their desk and get out to meet one another face-to-face! There’s power in numbers, and our regional meet ups spark all sort of collaborations, ideas and knowledge sharing.
If you have an event for UK virtual assistants, please email us and we’ll be happy to list it for you free of charge.
- This event has passed.
The PA Show incorporating the VA Conference
February 26 - February 27
Formerly known as “The Office*Show”, this year’s PA Show at Olympia will include The VA Conference and Awards. Here’s what happened last year – so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn’t happen again!!!
The must attend VA-Day is the second day, 27th Feb, and this year’s theme is: From #VA to #AI – Are all Virtual Assistants going to be Digital Nomads?
- 2019 VA Breakfast – sponsored by UK VA Awards (FREE)
- #MyVACareer Can anyone start and grow a successful VA Business? (FREE)
- #MyVAFuture Session 1 What should my VA business model be?
- #MyVAJourney Session 2 Skill or Scam? Everyone’s sharing and collaborative, aren’t they?
- #MyVABusiness Session 3 Opportunities to keep your VA business on track
#MyVALinkedIn Session 4 Liking the look and latest moves of LinkedIn?
- UK VA Awards (FREE)
- #MyVAVision Session 5 Shaping your strategy for your VA business
Additional info on the VA Conference & Awards itself can be seen at: http://www.vaconference.co.uk/agenda.html
What if I only want to attend the free events at The VA Conference and VA Awards?
Don’t worry – there will be plenty of VAs milling around and lots of VA stalls to visit. This is the big annual VA get together, so well worth attending either as a newbie or an established VA, even if you only attend the free events. It’s also a good opportunity to meet people face to face who you maybe know from forums/online groups or maybe even people you’ve worked with but never met.
As a speaker, I probably shouldn’t say this: But a lot of the value of the event lies in chatting informally to all the other VAs – they swap tips, refer clients, can talk freely about issues we face as VAs.
The VA Conference pass is £72 (inc VAT) and will give you access to all the VA training sessions too. You need to book this through the PA Show website (including if you only want to go to the free sessions – they need to know numbers and issue you a pass to get into the building!).
Who is up for the VA Awards?
UK Outstanding VA 2019:
- ENGLAND FINALIST: Joanne Manville of Joanne Manville VA
- SCOTLAND FINALIST: Naomi Campbell of VAVelocity
- Best newcomer – Still TBC
- Other regional finalists – Still TBC
If you would like to feature your event here, please email us at email@example.com