Ever wanted a regular reminder to keep on track with your business? A little inspiration in a box? Well that’s the idea behind SVA’s new Virtual Assistant Business Box subscription.
The idea behind virtual assistant subscription box:
I was lamenting recently that I never get anything nice through the post – junk mail, bills, dull, boring, yawn… My kids get all sorts of awesome through the post: Comics, letters from adventuring cats, cool stuff from my little Sis which she picks up on her travels… Not fair! I want some!
I began to think it would be nice if I had something to look forward to. A subscription. But not a frivolous one. (Oh, well maybe a little bit! You know I like a bit of fun…) but one that had a proper purpose too.
And really SVA is in an ideal position to source fun, interesting, useful and practical goodies – we often get sent samples, or if not, we can usually bulk purchase to secure discounts.
The idea is that the information in the box builds into a trackable system for your business:
How is your business doing?
What could you improve?
Where is your focus?
So every 90 days, you get a nice letterbox friendly parcel to open.
What’s in the box?
- Your review and goal setter – this is the same every 90 days, so it builds into a way of charting your business growth through the year
- Something for your business – could be some postcards, might be a HOW TO guide, usually seasonal.
- An SVA goodie – might be one of our Guides, a book, a sticker…
- Some stationery – fun, funky, interesting for you to use!
- A wee treat – might be edible, might be something nice to use in the bath…
Sign me up! Once they are gone, that’s all folks! We have strictly limited stock. £15 every 90 days.