I get emails all the time about how useful SVA is to UK virtual assistants – if they need info on a particular problem, or just to gauge how other virtual assistants are finding the market at the moment, SVA is the first place they go to. And it’s free… But this is why it’s free:
I felt very strongly that ALL virtual assistants should be able to get the help they need to delight their clients and reflect well on the industry as a whole.
And it’s expensive keeping it free – there are hosting fees, time it takes out of my own business, the administration of new members and events, not to mention website updating and newsletters.
Your donation/purchase goes towards keeping it free and making it better for all UK virtual assistants.
Society Of Virtual Assistant projects this year:
- Updating the wordpress website
- Revamping the Forum
- Updating the directory of approved VAs for clients
- Promoting the UK Virtual Assistant Awards
- Collecting and collating responses for the UK VA Survey
- Creating a free video you can use on your site
- HMRC campaigning for fair and clear Anti Money Laundering rules for VAs who offer bookkeeping
- Creating a no nonsense guide to choosing a VA course
- GDPR compliance guidance
- Free guide to Buying a VA Business
- Collaboration Not Competition – welcoming ALL UK VAs, regardless of their business set up or bank balance!
Should you have any queries, please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org