Virtual Assistant Blogging
A recent survey by Hubspot showed that companies who increased blogging from 3-5 posts/month to 6-8 posts/month saw their leads almost double. But how do you create fresh content which is of interest to your target market?
I’m no creative guru – I do find it really hard to sit down and write blog posts and my own website is woefully neglected. But at the inaugural UK Blog Awards in 2014 I was shortlisted as a Top 10 UK Digital Tech blogger!
If you’ve been waiting for creative inspiration to strike, and your blog remains bereft of any content, clearly this policy is not working – so let’s change tack:
- Start with the basics: a pen and paper, a coffee and the phone switched off.
- 10 mins: Think about your target reader. What are they interested in? What problems do they have? What do your customers ask you about regularly that you’re able to help them with?
- 5 mins: What keywords are important to drive traffic to your site? Remember to include these into your blog posts as much as possible.
- 15 mins: Use our mini blog generation tool – you can customise this to suit your own blog writing style, but it should give you a few ideas!
- Blitz 10 ideas on a sheet of paper – don’t worry about writing the full article, just get the ideas down!
- Flesh out the ideas into actual blog posts… You can cheat a little here by splitting the longer ones into 2/3 articles.
- Post them on your blog – remember all important keywords, pictures and social media linking!
Please feel free to use the comments below for advising of guest blogging spots on your own blogs – great for swapping traffic and different expertise!
Still stuck? Well I sat down and did the hard stuff for you – pulling up lots of info for inspiration and ideas about what you can blog about each month. BUY NOW