Since 2009 we’ve run the SVA Premier programme to help VAs who want to fast forward their business by getting access to commercially sensitive or insider information. Initially we developed this as online webcasts and password protected blogs, but five years on, we’d covered most subjects and it made sense to devise a slightly more coherent way of organising the information… Our course was born!
The course will give you exclusive access to marketing material, a guide through our existing blog (we know there’s a ton of information on there now!), and access to asking Caroline Wylie (founder of SVA) private questions specific to your VA business. The topics covered were initially for people wanting to expand their businesses, but we’ve also included some start up topics too – making it suitable for newbies and established VAs alike.
You will receive:
- A VA cashflow example – sole trader and multi VA
- A yearly marketing plan with the Lazy Mare’s Guide To Marketing
- The annual UK Virtual Assistant survey
- Developing your niche
- Pricing Masterclass
- Managing your workflow – summer slumps, winter troughs and instant cashflow ideas
- Outsourcing 101
- A legal pack with client and subcontractor contracts
- Social Media Strategy
- Client Wrangling – A* and tyre kickers
- Blogging for Business
- Buying a Virtual Assistant Business
- Ask Caroline questions specific to your VA business via email – get a personalised response and complete privacy.
- Monthly Blogspiration via email