Here are this weeks tips to help you market your Virtual Assistant business:
1. Make sure you are data protection registered www.ico.gov.uk – don’t be fooled into paying more than £35.
2. Use a rifle instead of a machine gun. Another strange saying, but people are more likely to buy from you if they already know you, so it’s worth re-targeting people who have expressed an interest but haven’t yet bought instead of finding new ones to target.
3. Buy a data list. www.marketingfile.com compiles ready to buy, cleansed lists of all sorts of companies and businesses. Great if you want to target a specific market or area.
4. Royal Mail Leaflet drop – great info on direct mail here including pre-paid responses, buying addresses, and how to keep within the law.
5. SMS bulk text messaging – www.clickatell.com or www.kapow.co.uk