We are now halfway through our regular series of tips to help you market your virtual assistant business, I hope you’ve found them useful so far. Here are this week’s 5 tips:
1. When handing a business card/leaflet to someone, give it with both hands, as though it were a gift – it is!
2. Volunteer to write a business column or contribute to a local newspaper or magazine.
3. Become a great source of information for your clients – I often have clients phoning me up for really random things but I’m often able to put them in touch with just the right person – so when they hear of someone needing my services, I’m front of their mind!!!
4. Offer a free trial. A lot of people aren’t sure how the service will work; offering them a free trial takes the risk away and may even encourage them to tell their friends about the service.
5. Say thank you. A range of nice presents are available to customise with your logo and also say thank you for their custom.