Welcome back to Marketing Friday, here are this week’s tips to help you further your virtual assistant business:
1. Have promotions. Offer a discount on your services for a time limited period.
2. Do a marketing session once a month where you sit down, think about your clients and plan how to get them!
3. Brain storm with a business buddy – two heads are better than one, and they may come up with a novel way of attracting new business.
4. Try out any hot desking facilities in your area – many have a “pay as you go” rate and don’t offer VA services. It’s a good way to get out of the house and meet some other businesses.
5. Produce a colourful, tri-fold marketing leaflet, describing your business, to hand out at networking meetings and always keep a few in your handbag or briefcase along with your business cards.