It is Friday again already! So here are this week’s tips to help you market your Virtual Assistant business:
1. Leaflets in local businesses (provide a nice plastic leaflet holder).
2. Make sure that you always have business cards on you – you never know when you are going to need them.
3. Attend networking events online and offline. Make sure that you listen to others and don’t necessarily go straight into what you do. Allow the other person to say what they do and ask them questions and see if there are any ways that you can help.
4. When attending events, have a business card as your name badge, if possible.
5. Ask for referrals from existing clients.