I hope you’re getting loads of great ideas from our Marketing for Virtual Assistants series, here are this week’s tips:
1. Try a couple of paid for networking groups like BNI, Lead Generation, 4Networking etc. – most will let you “try before you buy” and you might make some useful contacts.
2. Tell everyone you meet about your business – your first client will probably be amongst your friends and family!
3. Write a press release and call up / contact your local newspaper / magazines – try www.mediauk.com for contacts.
4. Speak at an event, your local college, a new business event etc.
5. Be generous with advice and your speciality – you’ll be surprised by how much comes back to you tenfold!