Hopefully you’ve found our previous Marketing Friday tips helpful, here are this week’s 5 tips to try:
1. Try contacting people advertising for part-time or temporary staff.
2. Get in contact with your local temp agency and volunteer a special rate for their clients. Lots of temp agencies won’t send out staff for less than ½ a day and often the work can be done off site (e.g. marketing mail outs), making it ideal for VAs.
3. Remember on average it takes 7 communications before someone will buy from you – so try, try, try, try, again, again and then try AGAIN! You don’t have to plague them with sales-y phone calls or emails – send a funny postcard or a link about their industry just to remind them of your presence.
4. Join your local Chamber of Commerce, BNI, 4Networking or Women in Business event. These are usually listed on www.findnetworkingevents.com
5. Put a sign up in your local coffee shop / Wi-Fi hotspot.