Welcome back to our regular series of tips to help you market your virtual assistant business, here are this week’s 5 tips:
1. Print business cards with an explanation of what you do – lots of people aren’t entirely sure what a virtual assistant is!
2. Print loads of business cards – you can never have too many of these, but you may want to do a smaller print run initially as you may want to change your description of services or your tagline after trialling them on real prospects. We recommended a minimum of 200 to start.
3. Hand out 5 business cards a day – I heard a story recently of someone getting an excellent new client because a Big Issue seller passed on his business card.
4. Give your contacts extra copies of your business cards to give out to their contacts.
5. Put your signature with website link on the bottom of all your emails.