If you missed it in March this year and saw the feedback, you were probably kicking yourself but it’s back. Executive Secretary LIVE, the leading international conference for senior and aspiring Assistants is back in London from 28th-30th March 2014 with a whole new lineup of speakers.
And with 94% of attendees rating the 2013 conference excellent and exceptional, over 100 testimonials and 88% of attendees saying that it was the best or one of the best conferences they had ever been to, you won’t want to miss it in 2014.
Publisher, Lucy Brazier told us:
‘Executive Secretary LIVE was positioned right from its launch to be the best international conference in the world for senior Assistants. And we have not stopped there. Far from it! We have significantly raised the bar for 2014.
I have personally attended over 100 events in 21 countries this year, in search of the best of the best to bring to London for 2014. Our vision has always been that if a speaker is invited to speak, then they have made it to the top of their tree, as one of the world’s top trainers for EAs. These world class speakers are not just flying in to motivate and inspire you, but to provide essential training that will boost your knowledge, skills and productivity.’
The exceptional speaker line-up includes:
- Shirley Taylor: Supercharge Your Business Writing With the WOW Factor! HALF DAY MASTERCLASS. One of only 700 Certified Speaking Professionals in the world and with over half a million book sales of Model Business Letters, E-mails and Other Business Documents this session is sure to revolutionise your communications.
- Vickie Sokol Evans: Simplify Your Life Using Office Themes HALF DAY MASTERCLASS. She’s back! 97% of last year’s audience wanted to see her speak again so she has been invited back to host a half-day workshop in her own inimitable style!
- Melba J Duncan: Executive Assistants Transform the Workforce. Visionary author of the iconic Harvard Business Review article The Case for Executive Assistants.
- Sue France: Don’t Let Conflict Manage You. Award-winning PA and author of the world’s best-selling book for Assistants, The Definitive Personal Assistant and Secretarial Handbook.
- Bonnie Low-Kramen: The Elephant in the Room — Workplace Bullying World-class trainer and author of the highly successful Be the Ultimate Assistant.
- Shirley Taylor: Connecting Your Dots to Success
- Vickie Sokol Evans: PowerPoint Slide Masters: Time saving secrets to managing and merging.
- Victoria Darragh: The Power of Internal PA Networks. An award-winning EA in her own right as well as founder of the award-winning Hays PA network.
- Debbie Gross: Did That Really Just Happen? As Chief Executive Assistant to CEO John Chambers, Cisco Systems, Debbie Gross has been instrumental in promoting Cisco programs that support administrators, and is a strong proponent of best practice sharing and career development through mentoring programs and training opportunities.
- KEYNOTE: Jeff Hoffman: How an EA Can Lead the Whole Team to Victory. Having seen this exceptional presentation in LA earlier this year, we invited one of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs to explain to you how his Assistant,Laurie, had a key role in shaping his billion-dollar business empire.
Lucy added ‘The audience that attends this event is unique. In 2013, there was a total of 3,500 years’ experience in the room and delegates travelled from 14 different countries, from as far afield as New Zealand, the States, Russia and from every corner of Europe and the UK to take part.’
Executive Secretary have offered you a discount of £100 off the price of a ticket to Executive Secretary LIVE until 14th February 2014, which takes the price from £649 to £549 – simply quote “SVA14” when booking.
For full information on Executive Secretary LIVE, please visit www.executivesecretary.com/live