Here are five ideas which you can work on today, Marketing Friday, to get more business next week.
- Link into (and from!) complimentary sites (accountants, business services, industry organisations, your clients, business advice etc.). Google likes relevant site links. Beware of link farms with non-relevant links, you’ll get penalised if you are listed on these!
- Register for free with directories like yell.co.uk, Thompsons, Google Local etc.
- Create strategic partnerships with people targeting similar markets to you (e.g. if you are targeting small businesses try and link with an accountant or printer to double your contacts).
- Visit trade fairs / new business events.
- Create an “elevator” speech to tell people what you do in a couple of short sentences so you can effectively stick in their minds.
Natasha McCann, Admin Experts Online, http://www.adminexpertsonline.co.uk