Here are five ideas which you can work on today, Marketing Friday, to get more business next week.
- Network on online forums in your chosen target market – remember that website link on your signature again!
- When you’re networking make a point of gathering as many business cards as you can – people are only too happy to give them away – rather than concentrating too much on dishing yours out, because each card you have gives you the chance to market yourself and your business to that contact.
- Look out for networking events run by your local council – these range from support networks for young entrepreneurs, women into business groups and tax workshops run by Inland Revenue.
- Send out 2 letters a week to potential new clients in your target market.
- Follow them up your prospect list with phone calls – it’ll improve your conversions tenfold!
Natasha McCann, Admin Experts Online, http://www.adminexpertsonline.co.uk