Here are five ideas which you can work on today – Marketing Friday – to get more business next week!
- Make sure you are data protection registered www.ico.gov.uk – don’t be fooled into paying more than £35.
- Use a rifle instead of a machine gun. Another strange saying, but people are more likely to buy from you if they already know you, so it’s worth re-targeting people who have expressed an interest but haven’t yet bought instead of finding new ones to target.
- Buy a data list. www.marketingfile.com compiles ready to buy, cleansed lists of all sorts of companies and businesses. Great if you want to target a specific market or area.
- Contact your local newspaper (www.mediauk.com) and ask about inserting leaflets in the paper.
- Or contact your local newsagent who may be willing to do this on a smaller scale across all newspapers being delivered.