Here are five ideas which you can work on today – Marketing Friday – to get more business next week!
- Create an ideal client profile – who are they, what do they do, where do they live and why do they need you? Concentrate on the clients who give you profit. You know the clients who don’t pay on time, mess you about and generally cause chaos? Forget them – if they can’t afford to pay you, you can’t afford to do business with them.
- Print up some fun postcards. Great for sending out reminders of new products, events or special deals. And they save on envelopes and postage. Remember to keep the message / picture quite generic so you can reuse them and they don’t go out of date. And, as always, put your contact details on them!
- Printing a one off deal? Instead of colour printing everything consider using coloured paper and printing in black. Good for posters, leaflets etc. in small print runs.
- Out and about? Try branding your car or laptop. A number of sign makers will do cling labels for your car windows or personalised laptop covers (a great talking point on the train).
- Take up a hobby or an evening class. Okay, this isn’t as weird or as sadly single as it sounds, particularly if you do something business related like web design or accounting… Just think about why they’re doing it!