Joined: 12 Jul 2006
|Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:14 pm Post subject: CMA Training:- Marketing
|Carmen McDougall of www.cmacoaching.com has creatd a 5 part tele-class workshop which works with you through the stages of developing a practical, effective, targeted marketing strategy for your business taking you through all the issues you need to consider and why you need to consider them.
You will receive a series of 5 intensive one hour tele-classes spread over a period of 6 weeks, a group mentoring call, a private post course consultation by phone and an e-book on attracton management.
(Note: all calls are recorded so if you miss a call you can download the recording and have a private catch up session with the trainer).
1. The Real Marketing Concept: Thursday 11th January from 7.15pm to 8.15pm
2. Who Wants You?: Thursday 18th January from 7.15pm to 8.15pm
3. Get Noticed: Thursday 25th January from 7.15pm to 8.20pm
4. See them come Running to You: Thursday 8th February from 7.15pm to 8.20pm
5. Get the Message Across-Lead to Action-Start the Money Coming to You: Thursday 15th February from 7.15pm to 8.15pm
6. Group Mentoring Call: Thursday 1st March from 7.15 to 8.15
£40 deposit to cover material and payment of £209 one week after the workshop is complete. Cost normally £439.
Only 2 spaces left!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating which workshop you are interested in and the relevant forms will be emailed to you.