Here are five ideas which you can work on today, Marketing Friday, to get more business next week.
- Have promotions. Offer a discount on your services for a time limited period.
- Do a marketing session once a month where you sit down, think about your clients and plan how to get them!
- Brain storm with a business buddy – two heads are better than one, and they may come up with a novel way of attracting new business.
- Try out any hot desking facilities in your area – many have a “pay as you go” rate and don’t offer VA services. It’s a good way to get out of the house and meet some other businesses.
- Produce a colourful, tri-fold marketing leaflet, describing your business, to hand out at networking meetings and always keep a few in your handbag or briefcase along with your business cards.
Natasha McCann, Admin Experts Online, http://www.adminexpertsonline.co.uk