Marketing Friday: Get more clients for your virtual assistant business
Here are five ideas which you can work on today – Marketing Friday – to get more business next week!
- Write a blog for your site. Remember don’t use a free blogging tool which is hosted externally – in order for the SEO benefits the blog needs to be hosted on your site.
- Link into (and from!) complimentary sites (accountants, business services, industry organisations, your clients, business advice etc). Google likes relevant site links. Beware of link farms with non-relevant links, you’ll get penalised if you are listed on these! SVA offers free website listings to approved members –check your latest newsletter email for the link.
- Register for free with directories like yell.co.uk, Thompsons, SVA etc.
- Create strategic partnerships with people targeting similar markets to you (e.g. if you are targeting small businesses try and link with an accountant or printer to double your contacts).
- Visit trade fairs / new business events.
This entry was posted in Marketing
and tagged marketing for virtual assistants
. Bookmark the permalink