My lovely hubby is taking me to see Madonna on Saturday – a little light relief:
Very excited about it as I’ve never actually seen her live. I do distinctly remember wanting to be her when I grew up – I think that dream might get shelved, but I fully intend to hire some bouncers to run round Hyde Park one day!
Those lovely people over at Moo.com are helping out the UK’s virtual assistant community, they are giving away free mini-cards to SVA members. I actually use these instead of business cards, as you can put different designs on the front so that you can appeal to different clients or industries.
Hurry though – only valid till 31st July – click here>>>
If you have an event you’d like listed on http://www.societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk/events-the-virtual-assistant-diary just let me know! It’s free and we’re happy to list anything which will help VAs in their businesses.
The SVA Big Meet
Thrilled to reveal a little more about the Big Meet – the whole event is online, so you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home! You’ll still have the chance to chat informally with other VAs, there’s a few open networking sessions, some great training and inspirational speakers, and you’ll get useful and valueable information which you can use in your own business. Join us for:
- The Lazy Mare’s Guide to Marketing
- Protecting Your Business
- Expanding Your Empire
- 10 Steps to Starting As A Virtual Assistant
- Social Media & WordPress Magic
- Finance For Non-Professionals
- PLUS: Open networking with other VAs from all over the UK
- AND: A series of workbooks and guides to help you grow your business
We’ve designed the event to offer something for everyone – from a newbie thinking about starting, to the seasoned VA who already has a business they want to grow.
Tickets are limited to 50 – get yours now!
What else has been going on at SVA?
- In the Virtual Assistant Diary: Time Management Tips Webinar 16th July
- Book Reviews: Webspeak for Beginners & How To Be A Virtual Assistant
- What dropped off the bottom of your To Do List?
- Pinterest for VAs (SVA Premier paid-for section)